Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

Really milked that joke.

The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

すごい

The Dazzlings TACOCAT - Animation The Dazzlings TACOCAT - Animation

You really should credit Parry Grip for the song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pH5c1JkhLU

Life is Tough Life is Tough

Animation's commercial-grade. Nice!

Broken : Savlonic Neon Broken : Savlonic Neon

The only thing about this track is Roscoe's vocals are a little hard to hear in the mix. Didn't even notice his "Mamamamama haaa" bits until I saw his mouth moving in the video. Still a great song, and the animation is wonderful. I've been following since the badgers first blew up online, and I'm not going anywhere.

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

Still the best Minecraft video.

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

Can't see this enough times.

Pikachu on Acid Pikachu on Acid

Simply being able to give this 5 Stars justifies my existence on Newgrounds.

Factory Break loop Factory Break loop

It looks like part of the problem with this animation, as well as the BJ animation, is that the elements are being recycled too much. Try studying movement by animating with sketches. Then, once you're confident in the animation itself, you can move on to filling in the details like color, inking lines, etc.

The timing is good, though. And the girl's proportions aren't too shabby. Definitely good for a second attempt at animation!

CobbieYang responds:

Yes, really appreciate your ciritque, i was jumping between lineart and sketch all the time and really poorly managed the timeline. Now im diggin through tutorials so the process will be more organized and solid, so the animation itself i hope.

One Piece of What One Piece of What

I don't know shit about One Piece, but the comedic timing in this is just fantastic. I've watched it like five times, and it's still funny.